Home / Corporate Profile
TEG International College, founded in 1991 with the principal objectives of promoting the teaching of English Language and providing UK Higher Education in Singapore, is an emerging private institution in the Asia-Pacific region. We are committed to academic excellence, and striving constantly to open doors to new opportunities to our students.
Syllabus Updating at TEG International is unremitting, focused on keeping our students abreast of the best development in the academic world and meeting the challenge of securing the best possible results from External Examiners. We provide conductive learning environment with state-of-the art facilities in our:
- Nine classrooms
- Electronic Laboratory
- Computer Laboratory
- Student Resource Centre
- Video-conferencing room
Our Location in the heart of Singapore gives easy access to the celebrated National Library, bustling MRT stations, fashionable shopping centres, places of historical interest, popular eateries and up-to-date fitness centres.
- First Singapore Private Education Institute to offer the UK BTEC HND Diploma in Singapore, P R China, Vietnam and Myanmar.
- Adjudged Best in Engineering Studies, (3 times in a row) by Edupoll PEI Citation
- Rated all “A”s, the highest possible rating on the quality and assessment standards processes by independent Pearson external verifier in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.
OUR PARTNER INSTITUTES :
- TEG International Education Centre Ltd, No. 257, Giai Phong, Hoa Phat Building, 2nd Floor, Hanoi, Vietnam
- TEG International Education Centre Ltd, 307A Nguyen Trong Tuyen Street, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- British University College, S-25 U Chit Maung Housing, U Chi Maung Street, Tamwe Township, Yangon, Myanmar