Pre-Admission Counselling Service
TEG has dedicated recruitment staff as well as the well-trained agents to provide pre-admission counselling services to prospective students.
The pre-admission counselling services cover the following areas:
- Campus location and a general description of the facilities;
- Course counselling to match the aspirations of the prospective students with the course learning outcomes;
- Course admission requirements, modules and outlines;
- Course duration and assessment schedules;
- Promotion and award criteria, including and any special condition;
- Type of certification awarded at the end of course;
- Application requirements and procedures;
- Total fees payable throughout the course duration;
- Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) adopted by TEG, payment methods and schedule;
- Student contract clauses;
- Students’ support services;
- Transfer/Withdrawal/Refund policies and procedures;
- Medical insurance and declaration;
- Student’s Pass application procedures and documents checklist, accommodation, airport pick-up, medical check-up, Singapore Law (for international students only);
- Reference to CPE official website for more details.
Pastoral Counselling Service
Ups and downs …. this is part of life. Students entering a new environment resolved to carve out bold new careers may have personal issues of adjustment in particular and learning concerns. TEG International College, well aware of this, provides for a pastoral counselling service for our students to cope better with possible problems.
Miss Esther Lee is our Student Counsellor. She offers pastoral counselling to ensure emotional support and blend students to their new environment.
Campus counselling hours: 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm and 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Please make appointments at the reception counter.
Esther’s email address: [email protected]
Hand Phone: 96341331