English Short Courses
- It is a supervised programme for children or teenagers.
- The traditional view of a summer / winter camp as a woody place with hiking, canoeing, and campfires is evolving whereas the newer summer / winter camps now a day offers a wide variety of specialised activities.
- TEG International College specialised in language learning and fun activities
Program Benefits :
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Develop self-confidence through personal understanding of issues related to their scope of work.
- Attain a certificate of attendance for every course attended.
- Participants can tap the expertise of the lecturers or presenters, for their personal; knowledge.
- Learned of shared experiences from course or participants
ReadingPupils will learn:
- To develop higher levels of literacy, materials other than the textbook will be used to encourage reading, language acquisition and self access learning.
- Knowing how to apply reading comprehension strategies enhances pupils’ ability to comprehend at the literal, interpretive and evaluate levels
- The development of critical reading is an important aspect of a secondary pupil’s development.
WritingPupils will learn:
- Will be able to write effectively to suit purpose, audience, context and culture.
- They will be taught how to compose and create cohesive text as well as to edit and revise their own writing.
- They will be taught how to write in internationally acceptable English that grammatically, fluent and appropriate for purpose, audience, context and culture
Oral Communication: Listening and SpeakingPupils will learn:
- Know how to apply listening comprehension strategies enhances pupils’ ability to comprehend at the literal, interpretive and evaluate levels
- The development of critical and accurate listening is an important aspect of a secondary pupils’ development.
- Pupils’ will be given opportunities to speak for various functional, academic and creative purposes
- They will be able to understand internationally acceptable English as well as other standard varieties, and distinguish differences between formal and informal speech
- They will be able to speak and make presentations in internationally acceptable English that is grammatically, fluent and appropriate for purpose, audience, context and culture.
SUMMARY OF PROFILE OF INSTRUCTORS
- Highly qualified, experience and native teachers
- Friendly and effective teachers
- An interactive approach towards learning
Course Detail – Robotics
How to Apply